WEEK 1 - YOUR PRE-SATURDAY FOUNDATION
WEEK 2 - SATURDAY ASSOCIATE DEGREE STUDIES
WEEK 3 - SATURDAY BACHELOR'S DEGREE COURSEWORK
WEEK 4 - YOUR SATURDAY MASTER'S DEGREE
Lesson #1: Your Message 301
Key Components to Your Winning Message
Best practices for sharing your message
This video goes over the components of your message.
- Introduction to you â€“ this is both the least important and most important component. Tell people about yourself and why you do what you do. Where youâ€™ve been, where youâ€™re going.
- All about them â€“ ask open-ended questions (who, what, when, where, why).
- Pain â€“What pain are they in? You need to know what problem you are solving.
- Solution â€“ this is the pain reliever. You have to have the solution before you ever start talking about the pain.
- Story â€“ a story format always works best â€“ life comes at us through the power of a story.
– Like it or not, you are in a sales environment every day, whether thatâ€™s a personal relationship or selling your own business products. Â
– Itâ€™s not about having fancy equipment, itâ€™s about the message. You can never say the wrong thing to the right person.
– Deliver your message, then rinse and repeat over and over again.
– Make it fun; produce positive energy.