WEEK 1 - YOUR PRE-SATURDAY FOUNDATION
WEEK 2 - SATURDAY ASSOCIATE DEGREE STUDIES
WEEK 3 - SATURDAY BACHELOR'S DEGREE COURSEWORK
WEEK 4 - YOUR SATURDAY MASTER'S DEGREE
Lesson #3: Freedom To Fail 201
How to deal with it – because you know it’s going to happen
Failure. The “F” word. Yes, we need to discuss it. Here’s why.
- Failure happens to everyone. Failure just means youâ€™ve tried.
- There is risk in everything you do, but you donâ€™t need risky.
- Stay positive and have faith and you will have success.
- There will always be peaks and valleys; you just have to pass through the valley instead of hanging out there.
- Donâ€™t leave the valley without learning how to not get there again.
- You have to have a destination in mind.
- Embrace the mindset part of failure. It doesn’t just happen to you.
- You are lucky to be able to experience failure because you gain wisdom, which creates experience, which creates knowledge, which creates MAGIC! If you don’t fail the magic never happens.