WEEK 1 - YOUR PRE-SATURDAY FOUNDATION
WEEK 2 - SATURDAY ASSOCIATE DEGREE STUDIES
WEEK 3 - SATURDAY BACHELOR'S DEGREE COURSEWORK
WEEK 4 - YOUR SATURDAY MASTER'S DEGREE
Lesson #3: Influential Thoughts 101
The Power Of Self Talk
It can be good, it can be bad
Self-talk sabotages most dreams. Conversely it can also catapult people into the stratosphere of success.
- There are several rungs on the ladder to success.
- The first rung is â€œwho do you think you are?â€ We tend to talk bad about others. We take our frustration out on people who are already successful because we doubt ourselves and we are envious.
- The next rung is â€œadvice.â€ Family and friends give unsolicited advice, such as, â€œYouâ€™re doing WHAT? Thatâ€™s never going to work.â€ This brings up negative self-talk. Instead, throw yourself into your work.
- Fear makes people mean. When you do great things, people WILL criticize you. Itâ€™s a rite of passage but it should be water off a duckâ€™s back.
- The secret sauce to all success is doing what you love and never working a day in your life.
- It makes more sense to fail doing what you love to do.
- If you are not afraid of going broke and losing everything, magic happens.
- Identify your fears, saying, â€œWhat ifâ€¦â€ Answer this with, â€œAnd then what?â€ Flip it into a positive message in your mind.
Right Click To Download MP3