WEEK 1 - YOUR PRE-SATURDAY FOUNDATION
WEEK 2 - SATURDAY ASSOCIATE DEGREE STUDIES
WEEK 3 - SATURDAY BACHELOR'S DEGREE COURSEWORK
WEEK 4 - YOUR SATURDAY MASTER'S DEGREE
Lesson #3: Motivation 301
Why People Never Get Their Message Out
Don’t stop yourself before you get started
The one thing that will set you apart from everyone else is that you are going to find your Saturday. You are going to take action and be a Champion!
These are the top 5 reasons why people never take the first step. Donâ€™t let this be you.
- They just never start â€“the journey of a 1,000 miles starts with just one step. itâ€™s not going to be easy but it is going to be worth it.
- They are intimidated by the process â€“ Embrace the process. Itâ€™s ok to fail; itâ€™s not ok if you donâ€™t learn from it. Donâ€™t take shortcuts that are not congruent with your ethics. Nobody on top of the mountain just got dropped off there.
- No assurance of results â€“ there are no guarantees. Life just doesnâ€™t work that way. Success without fulfillment is failure. FAITH: find answers in the heart. You must have faith until you get the feedback.
- My message is not strong enough â€“ you donâ€™t to choose that; the marketplace does. They will tell you via feedback. But if you never get your message out, nobody will be able to consume it.
- They think more time creating = more value â€“ this is a false statement. Itâ€™s the law of diminishing returns. Just keep moving. Start telling your story. Repetition decreases resistance.
You have to get into the interesting business to attract people to you.