WEEK 1 - YOUR PRE-SATURDAY FOUNDATION
WEEK 2 - SATURDAY ASSOCIATE DEGREE STUDIES
WEEK 3 - SATURDAY BACHELOR'S DEGREE COURSEWORK
WEEK 4 - YOUR SATURDAY MASTER'S DEGREE
Lesson #4: Social Proof 301
Getting Social Proof For Your Message
You are great – so get people to say so!
Social proof for your message brands you as an expert and brings others on board.
- Donâ€™t you want to know your life mattered? The best legacy is better than currency.
- Google “Jim Rohn” and watch his videos to get food for the soul.
- The only wrong decision is never getting going. You need to share your message. Nothing takes the place of your passion and emotion.
- Inside the word emotion is the word â€œmotion.â€ If you have emotion, you will always have momentum. Whenever you are moving you canâ€™t be a target for negativity.
- You need a couple sneezers â€“ people singing your praises. They will help others catch the fever. Just two will do.
- Donâ€™t ever minimize the power of your story.
- If you need an audio turned into a CD go to kunaki.com.
- There is never any time when you are doing what you love that you could count as a loss. Every single time you try something itâ€™s a win.
- The people taking shots donâ€™t even have an ounce of the courage needed to do anything with their life. They are not qualified to breathe the same air as you. Donâ€™t give them any credibility.
- Be authentic. Be honest. Get the social proof you need.
- Always ask your sneezers to provide a video testimonial and give them suggestions for the best words to use. It only needs to be a minute long and they can record it on their cell phone.
- Just average ordinary people will work just fine; testimonials don’t need to come from someone famous.
- You need to know your avatar and speak directly to them. These are the same people who should provide testimonials.
- Ask them what they liked best about your product.