Sometimes You Have To Play Hurt

I’m recording this podcast with the following conditions: – Fever – Sore throat – Aches – Pains Who cares? Seriously who the heck cares how I feel? Answer: My wife (kinda) The truth: Nobody 90% of people don’t care about your problems and the other 10% are glad you have them. Sometimes you have to play hurt and that’s just the way it is. Stop complaining about all your ailments and start focusing on your vision for Saturday. Fired Up! Sam Crowley The #1 Personal Development program www.SixDaysToSaturday.com/special *Free to anyone with a pulse*

Add Comment