Fire Up Your Next Event…
Put Sam Crowley On Your Team!
Watch the video!
Meet Sam Crowley, Best-selling co-author of ‘Wake Up And Live The Life You Love,” as well as hundreds of personal development articles and ebooks.Sam’s clients have consistently said two things about his work. Inspiring & Results. If you’re looking for “inspiring results” look no further.On that fateful day, he vowed that every day would indeed be a Saturday, giving him time to focus on the real priorities in his life: spending more time with family and doing what he loves.
Sure, the experience has had its ups and downs, but thatâ€™s what makes Sam such an engaging coach, fascinating speaker and successful author.
Donâ€™t all Motivational Speakers sound the same?
How many times can you rally a group of people around sayings like:
- “Thereâ€™s no â€˜Iâ€™ in Teamâ€
- â€œNone of us is as strong as all of usâ€
- â€œIf it is to be itâ€™s up to meâ€
If I heard those nuggets of wisdom from a speaker, I would walk out (after asking â€œWho booked this clown?)
- We are in a whole new age. An age where employees & business owners want straight talk from someone who has â€˜been there.â€™
- Every Day Is Saturday is a mindset, not a circumstance.
- When you love what you do, it shows in the output of your product & service.
- If you want â€˜warm & fluffyâ€™ – where everyone skips out of the event holding hands – you need to book someone else for your event.
- However, If you want results that will last, email me at Sam@EverydayIsSaturday.com and I will personally respond (shocking, I know). Weâ€™ll work together to customize the most powerful message your group has ever heard. If not, donâ€™t pay me.
I donâ€™t speak around the world because I need another automobile, car or house. I do it because of the hundreds of testimonials that come into my inbox regularly.
As a former Fortune 100 executive, I was in charge of hiring the speakers for our events. Three months after the event, less than 10% of the reps could remember the speakerâ€™s name, let alone the message.
Do your organization the best service possible and email me. I guarantee they will remember me and more importantly, remember YOU were the one who helped make every day Saturday for them!