WEEK 1 - YOUR PRE-SATURDAY FOUNDATION
WEEK 2 - SATURDAY ASSOCIATE DEGREE STUDIES
WEEK 3 - SATURDAY BACHELOR'S DEGREE COURSEWORK
WEEK 4 - YOUR SATURDAY MASTER'S DEGREE
Lesson #5: Motivation 302
Find Your Purpose and Stay in the Race
Don’t stop now! Stay the course
This week 3 wrap-up has tons of wisdom and motivation.
- Good communication is speaking the language of your target market. Your audience is your audience and they only want to hear from you in the way you naturally speak.
- No more being somebody else for the good of somebody else. Be who you are for the good of you.
- You must be congruent on the outside with the same way you feel about yourself on the inside.
- All of us are born original but most of us will die a copy.
- The only thing you can sustain long-term is a message about you, where youâ€™ve been, where you are going and who you will take with you.
- Just start recording your message, speaking the way you want to speak; donâ€™t worry about equipment or perfection. Be authentic.
- Purpose is what pulls you through adversity.
- Chronicle where you have been and think about where you are going. Itâ€™s about sharing your message with the perfect audience.
- Craft a winning message, learn to tell a story about your message and shout it out.
- The only thing that matters is that you tried to make a difference.
- Start teaching your message to the masses. The hardest part is opening up a package of markers and writing your first training module or a message on a whiteboard.
- Get in the game. Know why you are here and who you are having this conversation with.
- “You help enough people get what they want and you will always get what you want. “ — Zig Ziglar
- The definition of commitment is a promise you make to yourself. Breaking that promise is not an option.